Daily writing prompt
What animals make the best/worst pets?
There are a lot of different animals that make good pets, but there are also some that make terrible pets. Here are some of the best and worst animals to keep as pets.
- Dogs – They are loyal, protective, and loving. They are also relatively easy to train.
- Cats – They are independent, but can also be affectionate. They are also good at catching rodents.
- rabbits – They are gentle and playful. They are also easy to care for.
- Guinea Pigs – They are social and affectionate. They are also easy to care for.
- Snakes – They are often aggressive, and can be very dangerous.
- spiders – They are often venomous, and can be very dangerous.
- rats – They are often dirty, and can carry disease.
- bats – They are often carriers of rabies, and can be very dangerous.