Advice, challenges, poetry and prose
- Make a statement with a wreath – brighten up your front door with a colorful wreath made from fresh flowers or simulated flowers.
- Update your window treatments – replace heavy winter drapes with light and airy curtains or blinds in cheerful Spring colors.
- Bring the outdoors in – take advantage of the warmer weather and longer days by filling your home with fresh flowers and plants.
- Create a focal point – transform a blank wall into a work of art by hanging a colorful piece of fabric or tapestry.
- Get organized – use pretty storage baskets and bins to organize and declutter any problem areas in your home.
- Add some flair – use decorative accents like throw pillows, candles, and vases to add a touch of personality to your décor.
- Go for a makeover – give one of your rooms a “mini makeover” by painting the walls, changing out the hardware, or rearranging the furniture.