Advice, challenges, poetry and prose
- Get there early: Getting to the park early will ensure that you get a parking spot and can avoid the heat later in the day.
- Bring a water bottle: Staying hydrated is important, especially when you’re exercising in the heat.
- Wear sunscreen: Don’t forget to put on sunscreen, even if it’s not that sunny out. The sun’s rays can be harmful, and you don’t want to get sunburned.
- Choose a shady spot: If you can, find a spot in the park that’s in the shade. This will help you stay cooler and avoid the sun.
- Bring a friend: It’s always more fun to exercise with a friend. This way, you can keep each other motivated and accountable.